Usually I love the snark (which is why I prefer the bump to babygaga, etc.) but I get annoyed when it's just people jumping on the bandwagon to flame someone as soon as one of the regulars starts in.
Other things that annoy me:
- Constant use of the words "totes"and "cray cray"
- People pretending something's funny when it's not
- People who are on there constantly like it's their job and/or make up AEs (why bother?)
- Over-eager newbs who are so excited to be a part of something that they unnecessarily chime in whenever possible (see second bullet point)
- Well placed Gifs and Gif wars
- Actually learning helpful info
- *Some* of the drama if it's actually funny (e.g.: fisting thread)
Overall, I'm guessing most people don't recognize me at all since I post so sporadically. If they do, it's probably only due to the pink ecard in my siggy. Honestly, if I were to get my BFP this cycle I'm not entirely sure I would even start a post to let people know since they probably wouldn't care. However, even though I am pretty convinced people don't know me, I do know quite a few of their personalities (online personalities, anyway) since, when I'm not in one of my "I hate the bump" phases I am a dirty lurker :-)