Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Acupuncture?

I think I'm going to look into acupuncture to see if it can help regulate my hormones/cycles and possibly get me to ovulate. I've never really been big on naturalistic medicine but I figure it can't hurt and if it gets to the point where my lady doctor starts talking meds I would rather exhaust other options first. After all, I've had back pain most of my life and was always resistant to seeing a chiropractor but I've made more progress seeing him once a week for just the last couple months than I have with years of Western medicine & physical therapy. Maybe I'll find something similar with acupuncture. I do have a couple friends who have tried it before and recommend it - one of them swore it regulated her cycles and she has PCOS too! 

Hopefully if I go I will look like this


instead of this

Eek!


No comments:

Post a Comment