Friday, January 25, 2013

CD40 - WTF?

I don't know WTF is going on with my body.  I am having lots of issues lately: sore/painful/heavy breasts, sensitive nipples, fatigue, irritability & crazy mood swings, acne, abdominal cramping, body aches. A lot of this sounds like PMS but my boobs have never hurt like this before. Ever.  
Which makes me think - could it possibly be that I'm KU and my temps just don't show much of an increase? Naaaahhhh.  (I POAS this morning just to be sure and yeah, I'm right. BFN. Not a surprise.)  

So now I'm thinking either it's bad PMS or that all the extra estrogen, etc. in my body (because I keep gearing up to O and then don't) is throwing me for a loop.  I have no idea at this point.  
Hubs and I keep humping it out just in case I still O but it's taking a toll on both of us and I'm getting really sick of the disappointment of thinking I'm about to O (based on +OPKs, EWCM and temps) and then not Oing.  This has now happened four times just this cycle alone.  (I don't even want to think about how many times it happened in my last cycle which lasted 121 days.)  At this point I hope it is PMS and that I'll be getting my period. If my temps are correct that would mean it's just anovulatory/breakthrough bleeding but maybe my cycle could reset itself and I could start feeling normal again.  This is getting bad. I don't even want to be around myself lately.

Honestly, I guess there's nothing I can do about it besides just keep doing what I'm doing and try to be patient.  Easier said than done but I don't have much of a choice so I'll try!

"Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting."

No comments:

Post a Comment