Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Feeling Hopeful!

I'm not quite sure why, but I'm really feeling hopeful for our next cycle!  I'm looking forward to getting my period in a few days (Provera pill 9/10 tonight), Hubby has his SA tomorrow, I have my first acupuncture appt on Friday, then we're meeting with the new RE the following Thursday! I'm just feeling like something's finally going to move on the TTC-front and it's nice to have some hope. I have faith that the RE will be able to help me regulate my hormones (whether that's with Metformin or something else I'm not sure yet), which I'm sure will help with the depression struggles, and hopefully I'll be able to have an HSG scheduled for this cycle too. I'm just feeling happy and positive about it all  today and I hope that feeling lasts!




Looky there: TWO positive posts in a row! Boom!


1 comment: