Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday, Bloody Wednesday

Well, it's cycle day 16 and I'm STILL bleeding. This is a first.  I think I choose the extremely long cycles over the extremely long period. Unfortunately, I'll probably have both this cycle. Yuck.  And my ultrasound is tomorrow morning so that should be fun.  Luckily, the nurse said that u/s are often done around CD3 so they're likely used to the bleeding. Can't say I'm really looking forward to it though.

Also, I ended up starting the double dose of Metformin on Monday since I had a couple of okay days in there so I'm now at 1500mg/day.  The first day was alright but this morning was ugly. I HAD to go into the office today though so I pumped myself full of Immodium and powered through. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

Lastly, today my pregnant next door neighbor's water broke so they're at the hospital tonight. She's almost 3 weeks early so we're all hoping everything goes well and that they'll be bringing home their healthy baby girl soon.  I'm so excited and happy for them and wishing them all the best but I also can't help but feel a little jealous and sad for myself.  It makes me want to be pregnant SO BADLY. I would love for our kids to be close in age so we could hang out together while the kids play in the yard...sigh. I could go on and on about my feelings on this but I really don't feel like dwelling on it tonight and making myself feel bad.  Instead I'm gonna keep watching the Bruins kick the Habs' ass!






1 comment:

  1. Ugh I am so sorry you are still bleeding at CD 16 that totally stinks. Don't worry about the u/s, the techs are totally used to this stuff, they won't even bat an eye!

    ReplyDelete