I talked to the nurse. She said no ultrasound needed because at this point we're not going to learn anything more than we already know: I have mature follies that are giving off LH. She said now that I have a +OPK it's too late for the trigger shot anyway so I'm just going to have to wait it out (and hump it out!) with my fingers crossed. So I guess it's back to more waiting.
She also said that it's possible the Clomid did work. Clomid can delay O so maybe it just REALLY delayed it for me. She said that if so, this is the latest in a cycle that she's ever see it work but that doesn't mean it's not possible.
This has really thrown me for a loop and is making me second-guess our IVF plan. I am, of course, hoping that I actually O in the next day or two but if that happens, I have no idea where that leaves us for next cycle.
As some of my IDOB girls would say: Uffda.