Here are some big things for which I am truly thankful:
- I am currently not aware of any additional fertility issues that I have besides PCOS, which does not automatically equal infertility. Granted, I haven't had much testing done yet but as of today, I am not aware of any large cysts, endo, scarring, blocked tubes, misshapen uterus, etc. As time goes on I will learn more but for now, I am thankful
- Overall I have good health and my back pain is manageable
- I have a wonderfully loving, caring, and supportive husband
- I have great family and friends
- I have a beautiful home and no money stresses
- My dog!
- I have a good 9-5 job which allows me to work from home part of the time, and I actually like most of my co-workers!
- I worked very hard to get to where I am in life and all my hard work paid off
- I will have the ability to be a SAHM when we have children
- I am lucky in that my life has not been directly touched by any major tragedies
- Besides a baby, I really am not in want of anything
I have a wonderful life and am very blessed and I need to re-read this post whenever I start feeling bad for myself.