Sunday, February 10, 2013

Why I am thankful

Ok, pity party over.  That was record time! I think blogging is good for me even if it does make for extremely depressing posts for the 3 of you who actually read this.  Sorry :-)

Here are some big things for which I am truly thankful: 

  • I am currently not aware of any additional fertility issues that I have besides PCOS, which does not automatically equal infertility.  Granted, I haven't had much testing done yet but as of today, I am not aware of any large cysts, endo, scarring, blocked tubes, misshapen uterus, etc. As time goes on I will learn more but for now, I am thankful
  • Overall I have good health and my back pain is manageable
  • I have a wonderfully loving, caring, and supportive husband
  • I have great family and friends
  • I have a beautiful home and no money stresses
  • My dog!
  • I have a good 9-5 job which allows me to work from home part of the time, and I actually like most of my co-workers!
  • I worked very hard to get to where I am in life and all my hard work paid off 
  • I will have the ability to be a SAHM when we have children 
  • I am lucky in that my life has not been directly touched by any major tragedies
  • Besides a baby, I really am not in want of anything

I have a wonderful life and am very blessed and I need to re-read this post whenever I start feeling bad for myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment