Friday, February 15, 2013

Can We All Agree?: Sugar Edition

Ahhh sugar. Sweet, marvelous sugar.  
Can we all agree that sugar is fabulous and amazing?
Without sugar, these delectable goodies would not be possible:







YUM.
I honestly don't understand people who will pass on cake/candy/cookies/other scrumptiousness saying; "Nah, I don't really care for sweets. Don't really have a sweet tooth." WHAT??  I call bullshit. How is that even POSSIBLE?!  Honestly, who would not want to eat a delicious chocolate chip cookie that's soft on the inside and a little crispy on the outside?  Mmmmm, yummy.....cooooookie......  People who would turn that down are mad.  I live for dessert and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.  I would swim nekkid in this warm pool of melted chocolate if I could: 




ASIDE: I would also like to swim in pools of jello, warm wet noodles, or unmeltable M&Ms but that's beside the point. (And yes, I realize I have issues. It's a tactile thing. Don't judge.)





I am addicted to sugar. I believe I have mentioned this once or twice before.  It's almost to an unhealthy level at this point. If I don't calm it down a little I'm gonna end up looking like fatbit here. 
(fat + bitch = fatbit. Copyright.)
Pretty soon her chin will grow a whole new face and she'll have a second mouth available for eating more cake!

Sugar IS delicious though, you must admit. (Until you get diabetes.)
The End.

DAMN, I want a cookie.


No comments:

Post a Comment