Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Well that was dumb of me...

So I just talked to the nurse at my OB/GYN office to make sure it was all good to refill the Provera Rx and I totally forgot that I can't just run and pick it up today and then just start taking it tomorrow because Hubby and I sexed it up just a few days ago! She told me they want me to wait two weeks then take another HPT before I start it to make absolutely sure I'm not KU. I am bummed and reaaaaally wish we hadn't had that sex the other day since I'm 99.9% sure it's not going to be leading to a BFP. I was all pumped to start the Provera asap but totally forgot about this little nugget of info. 

So now I need to wait until next Friday 2/22 to pee on a stick, then start my TEN day prescription and then I should get my period 3 days after that (assuming the Rx works the same way as it did last cycle).  Sigh. That means I won't be on CD 1 again until March 7th which would make this cycle 80 days long. Boooooooooooo. 

Also two thumbs down?: The last few seasons of The Office

 I also talked with the nurse about my next steps in general.  She said that at this point, since I haven't been able to have a period without Provera and none of my charts have indicated an ovulation pattern, she thought that the Dr. would probably want to refer me to an RE.  I asked her about potentially starting Metformin to try to regulate my hormones (or even something else TTC-friendly that could help with the depression feelings) and she said she'd speak to the Dr.  I did relay to her that although I don't doubt I have PCOS (due to SO many symptoms), I am wondering whether I need more testing to confirm the Dx, since I have never had an u/s to actually see if I have cysts, and my CD3 b/w was normal! 

Soooo, I don't know what's going to happen. I guess we'll see what the lady doctor has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment