Friday, February 8, 2013

CD54 aka Blizzard Day

Wow, intimidating name, Weather Channel.
Yep, today we're going to have a blizzard here in the Northeast.  I'm not quite sure what everyone is freaking out about though; it is winter and we live in New England.  Snow should not be surprising. Granted, we will be getting a shitload (at least 2 ft, maybe around 30in) so it will be messy. That's what you deal with when living in the Northeast though. Personally, I'm looking forward to watching my little 1 ft tall pup try to play in 2.5 ft of snow!


Anywho, on to more important things. Like my temperature.
This morning I woke up to a huge temp spike! WTF?  I'm not sure if it's a fluke or if I randomly O'd yesterday. On CD53. With ZERO fertile signs as indicators. Sigh.
If I O'd that would be sort of incredible since I've never been able to confirm O before, but at the same time I would be kind of pissed since we had no sex!  Being dry as a bone for the last few days doesn't really make me want to get on that.



No comments:

Post a Comment