Friday, February 22, 2013

Called the RE!

I did it - I finally just bit the bullet and called an RE this afternoon. I seriously feel like a weight has been lifted off of me. I don't really know what I was waiting for. They were SO NICE on the phone that I sort of feel dumb for putting it off and worrying about it.

I was supposed to start taking Provera again tonight but when I talked to the nurse today I asked if I should hold off until closer to the appt since I assume they'll want to do testing on certain cycle days (b/w, HSG, etc.) and my cycles are so damn long that who knows when I'd be on CD1 again?!  She agreed that that would be the best thing to do so now I'm just back to more waiting. 
I'm getting good at this.
Get it? It's like a page loading while you wait.... No? Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment