Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Provera Day 1 (Finally)

I've been feeling almost normal lately and not depressed! Hmm, interesting. 

Instead of feeling like this all the time:

I'm now feeling more like this:


I'll take it!


I'm not quite sure why this is so I've been trying to analyze the "data" (i.e.: FF charts) to find patterns. It looks like the worst of the depressive feelings happen about 3 days after each time I gear up to O but then don't.  My guess is that it's a sucky side effect of my estrogen levels (and LH? and FSH?) staying high for a while and then very gradually dropping when I don't O, instead of the immediate drop that would happen if I had O'd.  That's just a guess. When I see my new RE on March 14th I'll talk to him about it. In the meantime, I'm just happy I'm feeling okay right now!

In other news, I FINALLY get to start my Provera Rx tonight. Yahoo!  (At this point I am so out of the TTC mind-frame that I don't even know what CD I'm on. [Ok, just checked: 72.]) So that means AF should be showing up around March 12th and I can finally restart this cycle. If it works according to plan I would be on CD3ish when I see the RE so they can do repeat b/w if they want to and can order an HSG for this cycle instead of waiting until (likely) late May which would (likely) be the next time I would be on CD 5-10.  Fingers crossed the timing works out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment