Monday, April 8, 2013

It appears this is not my lucky cycle

CD28

So remember how I said I was sort of excited for this cycle? Yeah, I'm not anymore. 

After starting this cycle with 18 days of bleeding (and a month of Metformin-induced pooping), I finally restarted the temping and OPKs but that didn't last too long since I threw my back out last week! Yahoo!  Aaaand, I also have a head cold.  I'm pretty much a pile of shit right now. 

I've been trying to continue temping but haven't been as consistent as I'd like  (seeing how I'm having a hard time just moving nevermind holding a BBT in my vag) and I'm not sure how reliable the temps are.  Overall, I have seen a pretty significant temp rise but I don't know if that's due to actually ovulating or if my temps are elevated because I'm in pain.  Regardless, it sucks either way.  If I actually O'd, that would be incredible since it would be the first O in 10 months of TTC but talk about awful timing since  I'm a cripple right now (zero chance of getting pregnant this cycle).  And if my temps are up due to the pain then this is just a massive mind f#&k. I am also on NSAIDs (umm, and Percocet) which will likely screw up my cycle further if I have not yet O'd. 

In other words, this cycle is pretty much just another waste of time.  FF gave me dotted crosshairs last Thursday so I should know in about a week whether or not that is actually true. I hope it is because that would mean A) I actually O'd! and B) I could restart a new cycle and have another chance before I see the RE again at the beginning of May.

Alright, I'm gonna go ahead and put an end to this rambling post now. As I mentioned I'm currently on pain meds and am pretty sure I'm not really making much sense tonight. This post has taken me about 45 mins to write because I keep forgetting what I'm doing. I think I'll go to bed and dream about being able to walk again someday.


5 comments:

  1. Ugh so sorry about your back! I hope you did in fact O this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, so sorry you're feeling crappy, that's no fun. :( I'm hoping your rise in temp will be because of O'ing though, that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're not feeling well! It's so frustrating watching time go by and not being able to do anything. Hope things turn around soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete