- Contact hospital to have all notes from D&E faxed to RE
- Office visit with RE on July 3rd
- Day 3 baseline B/W
- BCPs until all insurance paperwork goes through
- Then stop BCPs, get AF, start estrogen
- Day 4 B/W to ensure I'm on the correct dosage
- Day 14 lining check and schedule the transfer
I'm actually glad I called now and did not wait longer since at this point the FET still won't be until August. I think I'll have plenty of time between now and then to wrap my head around everything.
Making the call was a little tough. I found myself laying on the couch yesterday feeling miserable about the sad dark expanse of nothingness that is stretched out before me and wishing there was something I could do about it. Then I realized; there IS something I can do! So I got up, marched over to the phone and made the call before thinking twice. I ended up talking with my favorite nurse and of course she was so sweet and so sad for us when I told her what happened so I got a little emotional. It's not going to be fun to have to have those conversations with the nurses and my RE but I guess it has to happen eventually.
I feel...pretty good. I feel some sadness that we're moving on but it's also nice to have a plan again and something to look forward to.