Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Chance #4


4DPO! I am officially in another 2WW!  Yay!

This is our 4th real chance to get pregnant since we started TTC in June 2012 (#1: Aug 2013, #2: Nov 2013 [IVF], #3: June 2014 [crappy timing though], #4: July 2014!). And this time we had perfect timing!

I am super excited that I ovulated again. When I O'd last month I figured it was a bit of a fluke and my hormones were still regulating after the D&E. Now that I O'd AGAIN, I am hoping that the hormones are are all settled back to where they should have been all along and that this will now be a trend! Eeeeeee!

If not though, I am grateful for this little gift of having another chance (and without fertility treatments!). It's like a little glimmer of hope.

I think this is going to be a long 2 weeks for me.



Aside: I love love love this "TTC Update" picture because of the butterfly. Ever since I read that post on another loss mama's blog about how she'd see butterflies whenever she was thinking of her child, that has been happening to me too.  I'll be out in the backyard thinking of Petey and a butterfly will appear almost every single time.  At this point they really have become a sign for me that Petey is still with me. I love the symbolism of this picture with the butterfly perched there and I'm interpreting it to mean that Petey is on-board with us starting to TTC again. Maybe it's silly but it gives me a peaceful feeling and the strength to feel okay and hopeful about this.

8 comments:

  1. This is wonderful news!!! The 2ww can drive you crazy looking for any and every sign you can, but hoping it passes by quickly for you. Praying there is a BFP for you at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow. Just wow. How amazing that you are ovulating! Praying that you get a BFP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Wonderful news! FX for you! And I love, love, love all the butterflies. I believe Petey is with you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! I wish I could "like" this post x1000! I hope the TWW passes quickly for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome, I'm so happy for you!!! And I absolutely love the butterfly symbolism, I truly believe Petey is here with you all the time, looking down on you, wanting the best for you. I hope the 2ww passes quickly for you, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and stalking like crazy, kind of like you'd expect :)
    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy moly this is amazing! I hope the next two weeks goes quickly for you!!

    I think Petey will always be with you no matter what <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooohoo for the 2 week wait. Nice working Oing on your own Chickie! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so awesome that you are ovulating!!! I am so rooting for you guys to be able to conceive on your own, that would be so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete