Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Special delivery!

I got a very special FedEx package today!

Obligatory pic of all my meds:


Lupron, Gonal-F, Novarel & Crinone plus about a billion needles. This pic does not include all the Metformin I have to consistently take (1500mg/day) or the 4 weeks of BCPs (Emoquette). Oy. I kind of can't believe that all of this is going IN my body...

I was pleasantly surprised to see the size of the syringes for the Lupron. I guess I was expecting the huge needles like with an intramuscular trigger shot since that's all I had to compare it to.  Also, the Gonal-F comes with a little pre-filled clicky-pen type thing (on the right in the pic) which makes me happy since it's one less thing I'll have to worry about.

Bright and early Thursday morning is my IVF class (at 7:30 am!). Finally! I feel like I've been waiting for this forever! I can't wait to get my calendar and know the plan.

I guess this means I'm a real IVF-er now, eh?

6 comments:

  1. Ahh! Good luck! When are you scheduled for everything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Oh my gosh I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay the meds are here! I wish you the best of luck with the IVF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DRUGS!!! ;)
    I am so excited for you and wishing you all the best!!! Good luck at class tomorrow, can't wait to see your calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! Gonz, I'll get my calendar tomorrow AM!

    ReplyDelete