Monday, February 24, 2014

You didn't know you were pregnant? Really?

Please tell me you have seen the show "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant".  I am so confused by that show.  HOW could you go to full term and honestly have no idea you were pregnant?  I feel like every single day something new and different is happening to my body. New feelings, new quirks and pains and growth. I'm not even technically 4 months in yet and already it would be absolutely impossible for me to NOT notice I'm pregnant.

Take this morning for instance: Last night I remember remarking to my husband that my nips were itchy. I did some absent-minded scratching and moved on. Then this morning as I was about to step into the shower, I glanced into the bathroom mirror and BAM! TOTAL National Geographic nipples staring back at me. What the ever living fuck?! Seriously; cute little nips yesterday and today it looks like I just gave birth to a litter of puppies. How did this happen overnight?!! 

(Don't you just love when I give you waaaay more info than you ever wanted to know?)

I'm serious in that I don't even recognize my boobs anymore. Even if I lived in a house with no mirrors and no lights, only dressed in huge over-sized sweatshirts at all times, and had nubs for hands so that I couldn't actually touch/feel my boobs I STILL think I would notice the changes. I just can't believe that there could be women out there who truly didn't know they were pregnant. As my (total white-bred) husband would say: "Bitches be crazy!"

Heh. Yoink!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you Chickin! I needed a laugh so badly and you just made me bust out laughing!

    Seriously though, those women have to be lying or in some serious denial! No way they didn't know! How do they explain not feeling the baby move?!? Ridonkulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kill me, Chickin!! Absolutely hilarious, and I needed a laugh! And omg, that picture, I die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I died reading this. Hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I have a co-worker who "didn't know she was pregnant" with the most recent "oops" baby until she was almost 5 months along. I just don't even know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After struggling with IF, that is infuriating...

      I must say I do get annoyed/bitter/bitchy whenever I watch this show. Do you think for a second any of us would have no idea we were PG after everything?! We know the second we ovulate for god's sake!!

      Delete
    2. Yeah. It makes me want to hit her every time she even starts to tell me about how far along she was and didn't even know. It is foreign to me that people don't live their lives know what CD or DPO they are on.

      Delete
  5. Hahaha that's hilarious! <3 you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Especially the ones about these women who were really tiny, like seriously, did you think you were just growing a beer belly?! LOL, needed this post today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I'm dying laughing at this post!! Chickin, you are too damn funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, love this post. And I especially love the pic!

    ReplyDelete