Sunday, December 8, 2013

Beta #2: I'm calling it!

I'M PREGNANT!!!


Beta #2 was 153 which means my hCG more than doubled in 48 hours. Hooraaaaaay!!!  

I was SO anxious to get the test results back today that I was actually making myself feel sick but in the end, nothing to worry about!  I'll go back again Tuesday for a 3rd beta just because these were slightly early (my first beta wasn't supposed to be until tomorrow) but because of today's results I'm feeling good. I feel like I can finally start to try to believe this and start to get excited.

And now, since I am obsessed with posting pictures of my pee sticks...


That's an awfully purty line this morning! AND my bleeding has stopped!!!

Gotta love Tina Fey

I'm so excited!!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAYYY! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!! This is so freakin great! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post soooooo much!! Congrats, pretty mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!!! Those are some beautiful pink lines! I've been thinking about you all weekend and I'm SO excited to see this post. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I am so excited too! Congrats Chickin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!!!! Congrats, Chickin!!!! Those are some beautiful lines indeed!!! I am so happy for you, Mama!!! Lots of love you to and Pete! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOO HOO! I am so freaking excited for you! Keeping everything crossed you have a H&H 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooohooo!!!!! Those are fantastic looking pee sticks! So exited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg Chicken, congratulations!!!! Ahh, I'm so happy for you! :) I've been out for awhile, but when I signed back in I was so SO happy to see this!! So sorry that it was such a rollercoaster to get here & to be sure, but man those lines are beautiful! Gosh I remember when I got my BFP & how nervous I was too to really believe it! This is happening! :) :) So amazing!

    ReplyDelete