Sunday, July 10, 2016

Little dude is 15 months!

Since I just wrote a huge update the other day I will spare you and just post the update pic :-)

I decided that once Jack turned a year I'd keep up the official update pics every 3 months until he turns two.


Oh, I lied: One thing I didn't update on last time is my hubby.  He did have his back surgery in April and while recovery was tough (for both of us) for a couple months he is doing SO MUCH BETTER now.  It is a HUGE relief.  He still has limitations but he can actively help care for Jack now which has made a huge difference in our lives.  I seriously want to cry, it's such a big deal for us. Yay.

And I am actively losing weight! It's only been less than a week but I'm already down a few pounds and am heading in the right direction. I think I'll post "weight-loss wednesday" check ins starting this week. :-)


4 comments:

  1. I am loving these feel good posts! That is such great news about you and your hubs health! And I can't believe Jack is 15 months already...i feel like he just turned 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a sweetie! Happy to hear things are going well. Good luck with the upcoming move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack is such a cutie! I'm glad to hear that your husband is doing so much better and congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear that about your hubby - yay!! I can't imagine what a relief & help this is.

    ReplyDelete