Thursday, August 4, 2016

Weight-loss Wednesday (Week 4)

Only a day late this week :-)  I'm not sure how much longer these weekly check in posts will last. Things are pretty busy around here. I might have to change to once a month.

Weight loss this week: 1.5 lbs

Total weight loss so far: 4.5 lbs

Highlights this week:

  • Weight is back to where it was a couple weeks ago! I'm thinking maybe that weight "gain" last week was just a bad weigh-in and I'm more just maintaining instead of losing lately.
  • The consistent back pain has mostly disappeared and now it's more just soreness and tiredness. I'm pretty sure I've officially healed from my latest back injury and am now just working on strengthening during PT. That's a very good thing.

Challenges this week:
  • Very very busy!
  • Still lots of people around, sometimes hard to plan healthy meals. (But I try when I can.)

Thoughts:  Looking forward to going out to CA tomorrow with Hubs for an extra long weekend! Gonna walk all over the city and get acquainted with my new stomping grounds. Exercise will be good!


3 comments:

  1. Haha what a happy looking pepper! Happy to see the weight loss this week! Have fun in CA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you and your hard work to be healthy! It cannot be easy with everything you have going on! I became a beachbody coach last year and I love helping people reach their goals. If you're interested in hearing how I can help, please feel free to message me. www.facebook.com/stumblingalong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete